Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl Fun

So I know this post is a little late but I was waiting on pictures. Sunday night I went with my mom, my sister and her family to watch the super bowl. The theme of the party was "favorite jersey!" Well, since I am not really a pro-football fan, I wore my favorite team...Miami!!! Looks like I had fellow hurricanes at the party with me. Of course the number one fan is future
Miami Cheerleader, Olivia Rush!!!

Isn't she so cute.
Of course the night was bitter sweet. I had a great time at my sister's neighbors house but at the same time I was so sad to think that in less than a month my sister and her family (including my little man, Luke) will be moving to Atlanta!!! I know I know...what a cool place to live, so great for young families, wonderful churches, season changes...and the list continues. But for me, it is like half of me moving away. I have always been near my sister. We grew up together, roomed together in college, same sorority, running buddies, shopaholics...you name it, we do it together. This comes as a HUGE surprise to everyone. However, I hold on to the promise that God has a plan and I know I have to TRUST God with this. That is my saving grace!!! Anyways....overall we had a great time!! Thank you to the Adams for having us over.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that you are hurting right now. I will pray that God gives you girls some wonderful memories this month to cherish forever. Speaking as someone who has a LOT of out of town friends... It is possible to keep very closely in touch. It just takes a little more effort. She can blog or skype for you to be able to see Luke everyday! That is just one tip for feeling like you are only a mile away instead of... well, more than just one mile. Anyway, I am sorry you are sad. I didn't like living away from my sisters either. God always seemed to provide GREAT visitations, though. I will pray for that, too. Who knows, ATL may become your favorite new hang out :)

    ReplyDelete